Knowledgeable Attorney With Trial Experience Serving El Segundo And Los Angeles
If you are considering contacting a lawyer, you are likely facing a difficult situation. Whether you were injured in a car accident or are facing an employment law dispute, it is essential to work with an attorney who will put your best interests first.
I am attorney Joseph J. M. Lange, a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers. I offer knowledgeable legal guidance to people in El Segundo, Los Angeles and the surrounding communities, no matter what problem they are facing. Legal issues are very personal, so I make sure to craft a personalized approach that fits your needs.
Experienced Guidance For A Wide Variety Of Legal Matters In El Segundo And Los Angeles
Whether we decide that settling your case or taking it to trial is the best option, I will be by your side to protect you throughout the process. I have more than 30 years of experience handling a variety of pressing legal matters, including:
- Consumer class action: I handle all types of class action lawsuits, including those involving false advertising, wage and hour violations, and unfair business practices.
- Elder abuse: If a caretaker or nursing home abused your loved one, it is crucial to seek help immediately. I can guide you through the process of holding the right individual or entity accountable.
- Employment law: Your workplace should never be threatening or hostile. I strive to protect those who are victims of harassment, discrimination and other unfair employment practices.
- Personal injury: Being injured in an accident turns your life upside down. I can help you seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other damages.
- Professional malpractice: If you were caused harm by a professional you hired to help you — including a lawyer, accountant or architect — I can help you file a malpractice lawsuit.
I know how important your case is to you — it is important to me, too. I give each of my clients my cellphone number so they can call me any time they have questions or concerns.
Need Help Now?
“I, and a group of my classmates, were scammed by a for-profit school. Joe Lange represented me in a matter that took almost seven years through a successful trial and appeal. He was a tireless advocate. He was, by far, the best attorney in the courtroom during the trial. He always explained everything to me so I could make the best decisions possible. He always took my calls and answered my questions in a way that I understood and allowed me to make the best decisions possible.”
– Lawrence Y.
“Mr. Lange represented me for the death of my baby son. This was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I could not have had better advocate on my side. Not only did he win my case, but he successfully represented me for free when the child’s father tried to claim a share of the settlement. He always answered my questions and even gave me a shoulder to cry on when I needed it. Even though the case is over, he still takes my calls and even calls me to make sure that my family and I are okay.”
– Karen D.
“I was sued for millions of dollars. Joe Lange agreed to represent me pro bono because he said that I needed to stand up to the bully suing me. If I had lost the case, I would have been financially ruined. Mr. Lange aggressively represented me and eventually was able to get the entire case dismissed. During the case, he was always there for me. He gave me advice and told me to be strong because, in the end, he believed I would win the case. He still calls me today just to ask how I am doing.”
– Lisa J.